Applications are open for 2020 entry
- Master of Research MRes* – Apply now
- Master of Research MRes (part-time)* – Apply now
- Master of Architecture MArch – Apply now
- MA Animation Production – Apply now
- MA Animation Production (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Commercial Photography – Apply now
- MA Commercial Photography (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Design and Innovation – Apply now
- MA Design and Innovation (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Digital Fashion Innovation – Apply now
- MA Digital Fashion Innovation (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Film Practice – Apply now
- MA Fine Art – Apply now
- MA Fine Art (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Graphic Design – Apply now
- MA Graphic Design (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Historical Costume – Apply now
- MA Historical Costume (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Illustration – Apply now
- MA Illustration (part-time) – Apply now
- MA Painting - Apply now
- MA Painting (part-time) - Apply now
You can apply from November and there is no set deadline for applications.
It’s worth remembering that overseas applicants who pay the full tuition fees by 1 August will receive a 10% discount.
We encourage you to apply early so that you have time to organise accommodation and to arrange for a visa (if required) before you enrol.
*Course is subject to validation and starts in 2020
Entry requirements and english language requirements
What happens next?
When we receive your application, we’ll send you an email which includes your login details for our online portal, MyApplication You can use this to monitor the progress of your application.
We will contact you via here if we need any further information and to arrange an interview or request a portfolio or showreel.
We realise that it may not be possible for some applicants to attend an interview, especially if you don’t live in the UK. If this is the case, we’ll ask you to send us a link to your online portfolio instead. We’ll send you instructions on how to submit this – you don’t need to do so unless we have requested this.
You’ll have 30 days to submit your portfolio, but please do contact us if you need more time or if you have any questions.
We may also invite you to a Skype interview.
When will I hear?
After your interview, we’ll normally contact you with our decision within 10 working days.
If there is any reason for a delay, or if we need more information, we’ll be in touch. Please do contact Admissions if you would like an update.
If you’re successful, you will most likely receive a conditional offer. This means we are offering you a place with certain conditions – usually you’ll need to achieve certain qualifications, or meet our English Language requirements
We’ll outline these conditions in your offer letter.
Accepting your offer
You can view and accept your offer via MyApplication We ask you to respond as soon as you can and we’ll expect a reply before the end of the Summer Term.
If your offer is conditional, you can accept it before you meet any conditions. We’ll then be in regular contact by email and MyApplication to give you information about accommodation, your visa application (if applicable) and your arrival.
Once you receive your results, you’ll need to email a copy of your official results (a scan, photocopy or image is fine) to our Admissions team. We’ll send you a reminder nearer the time.
Once your place at AUB is confirmed, we’ll send you your confirmation letter and a Welcome Guide, with all the information you need to start the course.
If you are joining us from outside the UK, the international team will be in touch to help you prepare for your arrival.
If you change your mind about studying for an MA course, you can cancel your acceptance within the cancellation period of 14 days.