We encourage application from students with a broad range of qualifications and we welcome students from all educational backgrounds. We will take into account the knowledge and skills that you have developed outside the classroom as well as your previous qualifications.
You will usually have BA (Hons) Degree graded at 2.1 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
For overseas applicants, we accept a range of English Language qualifications, including the following qualifications for MA and Master of Architecture (MArch) courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- Certificate of Attainment in English (London Board) level 5 or 6
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Pearson PTE score of 54 and over, with a score of 51 in each component.
- IELTS, Pearson and TOEFL scores must be less than two years old at the time the course commences to be valid.
We may also accept TOEFL iBT scores of 80 or above for entry to degree courses; however we would prefer one of the above qualifications.
TOEFL is a test of American English and is not classified as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for Tier 4 Visa applicants.
Applicants with other than the required academic qualifications will be considered for entry if there is sufficient evidence to indicate that they have the potential to fulfil the objectives of the course of study and to achieve the standard of the final award.
Applications are also welcomed from those with other qualifications or with work experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills to study at postgraduate level.
How to pay your fees
To make things as easy as possible for you, we have two online payment gateways to help you pay any outstanding fees.
You can use a variety of different methods including:
Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron
To make a payment you will need:
- The student’s identification number
- The student’s date of birth
- Your account/card details
To get started, please click one of the links below:
- Home and EU students payment gateway
- International, Channel Islands & Isle of Man students payment gateway
Payers can now pay in their home currency, please see the download.
How to Update your Card Details on your card repayment plan
If you would like your next card payment to be debited from a different card, please click on the following link to change your card details on your plan:
If you have any questions or queries, don’t worry, we’re here to help. You can contact our Finance team on email@example.com or call +44(0)1202 363356. We’re open Monday–Thursday between the hours of 8.45-16.30. On Fridays, we’re open from 8.45-16.00.